- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
tampa bay buccaneers
Latest tampa bay buccaneers Items
The Washington Redskins promoted Sean McVay to offensive coordinator Wednesday, a move expected after Jay Gruden was hired last week as head coach, then addressed their woeful special teams units by adding Ben Kotwica from the New York Jets as special teams coordinator.
San Diego Chargers assistant and former Arizona Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt was seemingly Detroit's top choice, but he chose to take the head coaching job at Tennessee on Monday night.
Jim Caldwell got a ringing endorsement from one of his mentors when Detroit Lions general manager Martin Mayhew was doing his homework.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hired Gill Byrd as their cornerbacks coach.
Almost three decades haven't removed the moment from Howard Schnellenberger's mind.
Jay Gruden will be introduced as the Washington Redskins' next coach on Thursday afternoon. Gruden, who spent the last three years as the Cincinnati Bengals' offensive coordinator, emerged as one of the front-runners for the opening since Mike Shanahan was fired on Dec. 30 after four years with the team.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have added 11 assistant coaches to new coach Lovie Smith's staff.
The Redskins' hiring of Jay Gruden was an expedited ending to a process that was expected to be much more drawn out. Gruden, 46, signed a five-year contract to become the Redskins' 27th full-time coach and the seventh since Dan Snyder purchased the team in 1999.
Get to know Ravens offensive coordinator Jim Caldwell, who interviewed last week for the vacant Redskins' head coaching position.