- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Latest Tandberg Items
Cisco Systems Inc.'s chief strategy officer, who was responsible for scouting for acquisition opportunities, has left for an investment fund, the company said Tuesday.
Cisco Systems Inc. said Thursday that it will buy digital video technology company NDS Group Ltd. for about $5 billion, including debt.
Cisco Systems Inc. is buying digital video technology company NDS Group Ltd. to enhance the range of products it sells to pay-TV providers and to expand in emerging markets.
Networking company Cisco said Wednesday that it is challenging Microsoft's $8.5 billion takeover of Skype at the European Union's top court to ensure Microsoft won't block other video conferencing services.