- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
Latest Tanner Roark Items
Now Matt Williams and his players can let themselves look forward to the pomp and circumstance of a home opener in the District with a three-game series against the rival Atlanta Braves this weekend.
After competing with each other for six weeks for the Nationals' fifth starter job, it turns out Tanner Roark and Taylor Jordan have made the team's Opening Day roster.
With two final cuts on Wednesday, the Nationals finalized their roster of position players, which will include infielder Danny Espinosa.
The Nationals won't name their No. 5 starter until after both Tanner Roark and Taylor Jordan make one final appearance Saturday in D.C.
The Nationals may open the season with three left-handers in their bullpen because of the teams they'll play early in the season.
Tanner Roark was solid in his final start of the spring, plus more observations from the Nationals' 3-1 loss to the Mets.
After adding veteran Doug Fister in a trade with the Detroit Tigers in January, it appeared the Nats would have even less need for those extra options. Not so fast.
Tanner Roark got roughed up a bit in Florida, giving up three hits and three runs over 3 1-3 innings of his second start.
With Doug Fister scratched due to elbow inflammation, Tanner Roark makes the emergency start for the Nationals against the Astros. Join the conversation on Nats Insider!