- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Tanner Scheppers
Tanner Scheppers felt discomfort in his pitching elbow long before the Texas Rangers went to spring training with a plan to turn the right-hander into a starter.
Johnny Cueto became the first Cincinnati pitcher to finish five innings this spring, limiting the Texas Rangers to five hits and one run in the Reds' 2-1 victory Friday night.
The Texas Rangers say they're investigating a claim by pitcher Tanner Scheppers that he was attacked in downtown Cleveland last week.
Texas Rangers pitcher Tanner Scheppers sustained facial bruises after he said he was "sucker-punched" while walking in downtown Cleveland this week.
"I really don't think it has anything to do with me starting," Scheppers said. "It's just, I'm doing something that I haven't done in a long time."
Scheppers finally said something after the fourth start of his big league career, and now he's headed to the disabled list with elbow inflammation.