- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Tanner Scheppers
Robbie Ross and Tanner Scheppers, two of the Texas Rangers' top relievers last season, are going back to the bullpen after abbreviated stints as starters.
Tanner Scheppers felt discomfort in his pitching elbow long before the Texas Rangers went to spring training with a plan to turn the right-hander into a starter.
Johnny Cueto became the first Cincinnati pitcher to finish five innings this spring, limiting the Texas Rangers to five hits and one run in the Reds' 2-1 victory Friday night.
The Texas Rangers say they're investigating a claim by pitcher Tanner Scheppers that he was attacked in downtown Cleveland last week.
Texas Rangers pitcher Tanner Scheppers sustained facial bruises after he said he was "sucker-punched" while walking in downtown Cleveland this week.
"It's something that hasn't gotten better the way that we would like," said Scheppers, who is 0-1 with a 9.82 ERA. "Right now we just want to step back, get healthy, because there's no point in pushing through something like this."