- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Tanner Scheppers
Neftali Feliz and Joakim Soria, the leading candidates to replace Joe Nathan as the Texas closer, had contrasting results in the Rangers' 9-7 loss to the Chicago White Sox on Sunday.
The Texas Rangers say they're investigating a claim by pitcher Tanner Scheppers that he was attacked in downtown Cleveland last week.
Texas Rangers pitcher Tanner Scheppers sustained facial bruises after he said he was "sucker-punched" while walking in downtown Cleveland this week.
"I still feel kind of rusty with everything," Scheppers said. "It was my first time to throw to J.P. (Arencibia, catcher), something I actually really enjoyed, but we've still got to learn each other's moves."
He sustained facial cuts and bruises, and said his attackers ran away.