- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Tanner Smith
Tanner Smith had 14 points including the game-winning foul shots in his final game at Littlejohn Coliseum and Clemson held on to beat Virginia Tech 58-56 on Thursday night.
Clemson guard Tanner Smith knows the Tigers aren't experts in the motion offense. Still, the junior thinks the team has picked up first-year coach Brad Brownell's schemes quicker than some may have expected.