- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Tanya Reid
"I saw my neighbor taking off and he didn't have no shoes," Tanya Reid said. "I am two weeks off of knee surgery, and I tried to run after him, but I was too slow."
She and her mother, the only other two people in the house at the time, were uninjured, she said.