- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Tara Shaver
Three years after Dr. George Tiller, one of the few doctors who openly advertised that he performed late-term abortions, was killed by a protester in Wichita, Kan., two of his fellow doctors now practice at Southwestern Women's Options, a late-term abortion clinic in Albuquerque.
Mrs. Shaver said she believed that in addition to Southwestern Women's Options, the University of New Mexico Center for Reproductive Health, which advertises abortions up to 22 weeks, would have to change its practice.
Mrs. Shaver said it's called the Wild West of abortion, and she said that's why Dr. Curtis has set up in New Mexico — and why he draws from so many other states.