- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Taraji P. Henson
The winners of the 45th annual NAACP Image Awards Saturday night in Los Angeles:
For all the talk about fewer celebrities making it to Washington this time for the inauguration, you would have had a hard time not bumping into one _ literally _ at a packed downtown restaurant Sunday evening.
Jennifer Hudson embodied the look of one of her idols, Whitney Houston, during a tribute to the late singer put on by Grammy organizers.
The date-night movies "Think Like a Man" and "The Lucky One" finally have knocked "The Hunger Games" off its No. 1 box-office perch.
Zac Efron isn't finding much luck with the critics as his latest film, "The Lucky One," opens to pretty poor reviews.
Winners of the 43rd annual NAACP Image Awards, presented Friday in Los Angeles:
Chris Brown made good on the first of his six nominations as the BET Awards ceremony got under way Sunday.
"Project Runway" host Tim Gunn and actresses Taraji Henson and Olivia Wilde have a "no fur" message for designers showing collections at New York Fashion Week.
You'd never have known that Don Cheadle was starring in the nation's No. 1 film, "Ocean's Thirteen," when he casually sauntered into a posh suite at the Ritz Carlton Georgetown in early June.