- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Tarek Rizk
"As a new generation of young people who support a woman's right to control her body and her life joins our ranks, the labels we use matter less," wrote Tarek Rizk, the group's communications director.
"When states go to extreme lengths to restrict abortion, unscrupulous providers like Gosnell are often a woman's last resort," he said. "This is why we work every day to protect the constitutional rights of women to access legal and safe abortion care regardless of income and geography."