- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Tarek Rizk
"When states go to extreme lengths to restrict abortion, unscrupulous providers like Gosnell are often a woman's last resort," he said. "This is why we work every day to protect the constitutional rights of women to access legal and safe abortion care regardless of income and geography."
"As a new generation of young people who support a woman's right to control her body and her life joins our ranks, the labels we use matter less," wrote Tarek Rizk, the group's communications director.