- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Target Store Items
Connecticut officials are trying to determine the cause of a department store fire that prompted an evacuation of a smoke-filled shopping mall. No one was injured.
A man staying at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center has been charged with the carjacking and kidnapping of a taxicab driver who picked him up outside the Bethesda facility, officials said Monday.
Montgomery County police have arrested a Landover man in connection with the carjacking and abduction of three older men in separate incidents within a week in Wheaton.
Montgomery County police say a man suspected in the carjacking and kidnapping of three elderly men in separate incidents this week in Wheaton man may have cut his finger and left DNA evidence behind.
Montgomery County prosecutors tried to prevent a state psychiatric hospital from releasing a schizophrenic woman, stating she remained a "danger to others and herself because of her mental illness," months before she was charged with stabbing a person Tuesday outside a Target store in Lanham.