- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Tariq Edwards
Tariq Edwards may have returned to the field for the Virginia Tech football team Saturday, but defensive coordinator Bud Foster said the junior linebacker is still a week or two away from really being ready to contribute and challenge for a starting role.
Virginia Tech won't have sophomore linebacker Tariq Edwards for its season-opening football game Monday against Georgia Tech, Hokies coach Frank Beamer confirmed Monday.
No. 6 Virginia Tech's defense is preparing for a physical game Saturday at No. 24 Virginia.
"Watching that game, it's kind of disgusting just to watch it," he said.
Edwards said facing Alabama in the season opener set the tone for the defense.