- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Tariq Edwards
Tariq Edwards may have returned to the field for the Virginia Tech football team Saturday, but defensive coordinator Bud Foster said the junior linebacker is still a week or two away from really being ready to contribute and challenge for a starting role.
Virginia Tech won't have sophomore linebacker Tariq Edwards for its season-opening football game Monday against Georgia Tech, Hokies coach Frank Beamer confirmed Monday.
No. 6 Virginia Tech's defense is preparing for a physical game Saturday at No. 24 Virginia.
"They like to hide behind their blockers sometimes, act like they want to chop and then get out [in space]," Hokies linebacker Tariq Edwards said.
"I really can't say," said Edwards, who was third on the team in tackles last year with 71, including 11 1/2 for losses.