- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Tariq Edwards
Tariq Edwards may have returned to the field for the Virginia Tech football team Saturday, but defensive coordinator Bud Foster said the junior linebacker is still a week or two away from really being ready to contribute and challenge for a starting role.
Virginia Tech won't have sophomore linebacker Tariq Edwards for its season-opening football game Monday against Georgia Tech, Hokies coach Frank Beamer confirmed Monday.
No. 6 Virginia Tech's defense is preparing for a physical game Saturday at No. 24 Virginia.
"Watching that game, it's kind of disgusting just to watch it," he said.
Edwards said facing Alabama in the season opener set the tone for the defense.