- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Tarquin Hall
Tarquin Hall is a British writer and journalist. - Source: Wikipedia
It's very difficult to resist a book about a deadly butter chicken, especially when it boasts characters such as Face Cream, Tubelight and Chanel No. 5, who are also in pursuit of a stolen moustache.
If you ignore the title that suggests a bodice ripper, Mary Higgins Clark's "Just Take My Heart" is a well thought out mystery and has a nice twist to it because a transplanted heart is a key to the plot.