- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Tatum O'Neal
From "Munich," to "Miracle" and "Cool Runnings," here are the best films about the Olympics.
Can't get enough Olympics? The List this week looks at some of the best films tied to the prestigious, international sports event.
Let's look at some notable film family members.
Tatum O'Neal has not finished telling her life story.
In a time when celebrities bare their souls in public every day, love means never having to say you're sorry, unless it's said on a reality show.
Their estrangement was at its worst when Tatum wrote about her father's alleged drug abuse and being a bad father in her autobiography "Paper Life" in 2004.