- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
- Aborted fetuses from British Columbia incinerated in Oregon plant to make electricity
- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
Latest Tavis Smiley Items
PBS host Tavis Smiley appeared on "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" Sunday morning, arguing that President Obama is "dishonoring" Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy of nonviolence with his proposed military actions against Syria.
President Obama's personal remarks Friday on his reaction to the George Zimmerman verdict have been praised by many, including the parents of Trayvon Martin, but black talk-show host Tavis Smiley says it's too little too late.
Conductor Gustavo Dudamel's passion for music education is on display in a new PBS special.