- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
Latest Tavis Smiley Items
PBS host Tavis Smiley appeared on "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" Sunday morning, arguing that President Obama is "dishonoring" Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy of nonviolence with his proposed military actions against Syria.
President Obama's personal remarks Friday on his reaction to the George Zimmerman verdict have been praised by many, including the parents of Trayvon Martin, but black talk-show host Tavis Smiley says it's too little too late.
Facing an uproar from President Obama's most loyal base of supporters, the White House on Thursday rejected claims that Mr. Obama stereotyped blacks when he told them to "take off your bedroom slippers" and work for his re-election.
Conductor Gustavo Dudamel's passion for music education is on display in a new PBS special.
School woes coast to coast