- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Tawana Brawley Items
The first criminal charges were filed in the Benghazi terror attack and a mysterious priest some are calling an angel assisted rescuers during a Missouri car crash. On the international stage, the U.S. Embassy in Yemen was evacuated due to terror threats — although the State Department would only define the move as a 'reduction in staffing.' Here's a recap, or wrap, of the week that was from The Washington Times.
A defiantly unapologetic Tawana Brawley began paying off damages last week, 25 years after falsely accusing ex-prosecutor Steven Pagones of rape, The New York Post reported.
It may have taken more than two decades, but Tawana Brawley — who falsely accused New York prosecutor Steven Pagones of rape — was tracked down and given a court order to settle a defamation case against her.