- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Taylor Hall
The Chattanooga Lady Mocs left no doubt about the best team in the Southern Conference. Now first-year coach Jim Foster wants to take it a step further.
The Los Angeles Kings are winning game after game - even when they aren't at their best.
Heritage Christian is known for its offense, yet it was defense that earned the Eagles their fifth state title.
Dallas Eakins wasn't happy after the first 40 minutes, and he let his Edmonton Oilers know it.
If it was Ales Hemsky's last game with the Edmonton Oilers, he went out on a high note.
With the New Jersey Devils fighting for a playoff spot, Jon Merrill picked the perfect time to score his first NHL goal.
The Edmonton Oilers' got everyone involved in this slump-busting win.
Chattanooga coach Jim Foster says his latest victory Saturday wasn't much different from most of the other 799 he's collected during an illustrious 36-year career.
Chattanooga coach Jim Foster can thank his famous former assistant for helping give the Lady Mocs the longest active home winning streak of any Division I women's basketball program.
Marian Hossa celebrated his 35th birthday by picking his teammates after an unlucky break.
EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — The Edmonton Oilers didn't follow the script, at least the way the standings suggested they should have.
Ralph Krueger was fired Saturday as coach of the Edmonton Oilers after leading the team to a 12th-place finish in the Western Conference in his lone season.
Marine Sgt. Eusebio Lopez, 25, shot and killed two fellow Marines before turning the gun on himself Thursday evening at the base at which they were stationed in Quantico, Va.
The Edmonton Oilers have locked up forward Taylor Hall with a seven-year contract extension.
Nail Yakupov is ready to live with the spotlight that comes with being a No. 1 pick.
"That's not how we wanted to come back from the break at all. It seemed like there was a lot of rust on our team," Oilers forward Taylor Hall said. "Whether that was the break or whatever, it doesn't really matter. They had the same break that we did and we just didn't play well."
"He didn't mention it," said Chattanooga forward Taylor Hall, who had 22 points, six rebounds and six steals.