- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Taylor Jordan Items
The Washington Nationals have optioned right-handed starter Taylor Jordan to Triple-A Syracuse and recalled right-handed reliever Ryan Mattheus from Syracuse.
The Nationals are calling up reliever Ryan Mattheus from Class AAA and sending struggling starter Taylor Jordan to Syracuse.
Both Taylor Jordan and Danny Espinosa were removed in a double switch on Sunday.
Well before the first pitch, it was a tough day for the Washington Nationals.
Despite going up 1-0 in the first inning, the Nationals went cold at the plate and saw their bullpen completely unravel to lose the game by a final score of 4-2.
After another rough outing by Taylor Jordan last night, the Nationals may have to consider a new No. 5 starter until Doug Fister is ready to return in two weeks.
The errors are mounting for the Washington Nationals, up to 24 through 21 games so far.
Albert Pujols became the 26th player in baseball history to hit 500 home runs, twice taking the Nationals' Taylor Jordan deep on Tuesday night.
Albert Pujols became just the 26th player in baseball history to join the 500 Home Run Club, launching a pair of blasts off right-hander Taylor Jordan.