- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
Latest Taylor Lautner Items
Comic-Con International, the four-day pop-culture celebration that takes over the San Diego Convention Center each summer, runs Thursday to Sunday. Here's a look at some of the hottest films, TV shows and video games expected at the sold-out 43rd annual convention:
At the 25th annual Kids' Choice Awards, the slime runneth over.
"The Twilight Saga" has staked out another huge opening with a $139.5 million first weekend domestically and a worldwide launch of $283.5 million.
There I was, thinking I'd never get to see a movie about a psychic, blood-drinking, half-human superbaby. And then I saw "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1."
London fans are in the grip of "Twilight" fever ahead of the U.K. premiere of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1."
Taylor Lautner can expect a noisy welcome at the European premiere of his latest film "Abduction."
Taylor Lautner kept his shirt on but still whipped his U.K. fans into a frenzy at the European premiere of his latest film, "Abduction."
Brad Pitt was unable to put the cat out of first place at the weekend box office.
Winners from the 13th annual Teen Choice Awards: