- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Latest Taylor Townsend Items
The Kastles' 31-match conference win steak ended in a 22-15 loss to the Philadelphia Freedoms.
Chicago teenager Taylor Townsend made quite a splash on the red clay at the French Open, and she enjoyed it so much she's ready for next year.
For all the problems facing Taylor Townsend on Wednesday at the French Open, the 18-year-old American's first Grand Slam tournament, she always had her notebook to offer comfort and counsel.
Taylor Townsend has earned a wild card into the main draw of the French Open after winning a U.S. Tennis Association qualifying tournament.
Serena Williams says she's alarmed by the U.S. Tennis Association's decision to hold a top junior player out of competition over concerns about her fitness.