- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
Tcf Bank Stadium
Latest Tcf Bank Stadium Items
Ticket-holders for the Bears-Vikings game will be seated at TCF Bank Stadium on a first-come, first-served basis.
The NFL said it's moving forward with plans to play Monday night's Vikings-Bears game at the University of Minnesota's outdoor stadium despite concerns about the site ranging from field conditions to player safety.
Workers are scrambling to remove snow from bleachers, concourses and the field at the University of Minnesota stadium in time for Monday night's Vikings game with the Chicago Bears.
Backed by dump trucks and loaders, dozens of workers hoisting shovels and blowers attacked the snowdrifts covering the University of Minnesota's stadium Wednesday in a determined push to have it ready to replace the snow-damaged Metrodome for Monday night's game between the Vikings and Bears.
The University of Minnesota put out a call Wednesday for fans and volunteers willing to shovel snow at TCF Bank Stadium to get it ready to host the Vikings and Bears next week in place of the snow-damaged Metrodome.
The Vikings say NFL officials are touring TCF Bank Stadium at the University of Minnesota to make sure the facility is safe for fans.
Vikings fans are being asked to help dig out the University of Minnesota campus stadium in time for Monday night's Vikings game with the Chicago Bears.
A team of engineers and workers undertook a major inspection of damage to the Metrodome's collapsed roof on Tuesday, as its owners faced a decision on whether to push ahead on repairs in an attempt to make the aging stadium usable for the next Minnesota Vikings game in just six days.
The owner of the Metrodome says repairs to its snow-damaged roof won't be ready in time for the Vikings home game next Monday night against the Chicago Bears.