- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Team Penske
Penske Racing is a racing team that competes in the IndyCar Series and NASCAR. They also previously competed in road racing and Formula One. Penske Racing is a division of Penske Corporation, and is owned and chaired by Roger Penske. The team president is Tim Cindric. - Source: Wikipedia
Although Dario Franchitti hasn't won an IndyCar race since last year's Indianapolis 500, he's in prime position to snap that unpleasant streak when he starts on the pole Sunday in an excellent Honda at Sonoma Raceway.
IndyCar points leader Helio Castroneves won the final qualifying heat race on Saturday to claim the pole for Sunday's race at Iowa Speedway.
That near-miss in Texas has certainly crossed Graham Rahal's mind in the past year.