- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Technology_Internet
Download the exclusive Washington Times "Stand By Israel" special report.
Redskins coaches are already evaluating players and making depth charts, but Jay Gruden believes preseason games will decide the roster. Check it out.
Williams praises Gruden's willingness to adapt his playbook to maximize the team's strengths, rather than vice versa. Check out his full comments.
British authorities say cars without drivers will be hitting the streets in the next few months, in as many as three cities by January.
The National Science Foundation is on a mission to find out why posts at Wikipedia seem so sexist in content and tone — and they're willing to spend up to $200,000 in tax dollars to uncover the mystery.
As his team operated with a one-goal lead, Chris Rolfe broke through to punch one into the back of the net and give United a 2-0 lead vs. Toronto FC.
Three-dimensional printing is taking the evolution of the bomb to a new level. The U.S. Army believes that the new technology will present security experts and policy makers with capabilities previously unimaginable.
Two YouTube singers who have become known for their a cappella performances joined together to perform multiple songs from the musical "Wicked."
As Maryland enters its first season in the Big Ten, one of the conference's relative newcomers -- and Internet sensations -- has welcomed them.
Could the chemistry between John Wall and Bradley Beal give them a boost as Team USA selects its roster? They talked about it in Vegas. Watch here.
While talking to the media at Monday's Team USA camp in Las Vegas, Kevin Durant was complimentary of two Wizards -- John Wall and especially Bradley Beal. Watch here.
ACLU: Unprecedented U.S. spying has chilling effect on reporters and sources, weakens accountability
U.S. spying programs are making government sources too skittish to divulge sensitive information to reporters, especially on computer-based technology, making it difficult for journalists to hold powerful entities to account, according to a 120-page report released Monday.
Redskins coach Jay Gruden is pleased with what he is seeing from all positions so far in camp.
Wikipedia has imposed a 10-day editing ban on the IP addresses connected to the U.S. House of Representatives, following a series of disruptive edits by congressional staffers.
With London Fletcher gone, which current Redskin will fill his role as leader?