- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Technology_Internet
Nine-year-old Zain Hafeez hears the world differently.
Wizards Insider J. Michael discusses why the Wizards might be underrated, and what they have to do to beat the Bulls.
It took nine hours to get most of the people to the interstate across the river when the zombies closed in on Charleston, W.Va.
People who have accounts on the enrollment website for President Barack Obama's signature health care law are being told to change their passwords following an administration-wide review of the government's vulnerability to the confounding Heartbleed Internet security flaw.
Arts and crafts retail chain Michaels announced this week up to three million credit card numbers may have been hacked from its company computer system between May 8, 2013, and Jan. 27, 2014.
NASA's robotic moon explorer, LADEE, is no more.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee has signed into law legislation allowing motorists in Rhode Island to use their smartphones to offer police proof they have auto insurance.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo says a state program designed to boost New York's green energy industry has helped 64 businesses.
A report this week in The Wall Street Journal that Amazon is planning to release a smartphone has prompted industry analysts and technology blogs to muse about what the device might offer.
An Indiana University researcher is helping Italian police fight crime by analyzing the patterns of mobile phone calls.
Google officials are in Santa Fe Friday to help small businesses build an Internet presence.
The nation's largest solar farm built atop a federal Superfund site is now generating power on a tract of land in Indianapolis tainted by a long-shuttered plant's wood-treating operations.
Microsoft will begin construction on a new data center in West Des Moines, state and local officials announced Friday, bringing the company's total investment in Iowa to nearly $2 billion, the largest in the state to date.
A supply ship headed to the International Space Station is carrying a tiny satellite designed and built by Taylor University engineering students.