- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Technology_Internet Items
Threats by the governments of India, the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia to shut down BlackBerry's corporate e-mail services reflect unease about a technology that the U.S. government also took a while to accept.
An Atlas 5 rocket carrying a national security communications satellite is in orbit after an early morning launch.
The Pokemon World Championships are being held on Hawaii's Big Island this weekend.
High-tech eyes in the sky are being used creatively by government officials, raising privacy concerns from civil libertarians and others.
U.S. retail sales of video game systems, software and accessories slipped 1 percent in July according to market researcher NPD Group. A lackluster summer game launch schedule partly offset strong sales of the Xbox 360.
The company behind the magicJack, the Internet phone gadget heavily advertised on television, has another trick up its sleeve: free phone calls from computers, smart phones and iPads.
Some questions and answers about foreign countries planning to ban the use of BlackBerry's messaging and Web services:
Zynga, the maker of popular social networking game "FarmVille," has hired former MySpace CEO Owen Van Natta as its executive vice president of business operations.
THE DEAL: IBM Corp. is buying the marketing services company Unica Corp. for $480 million in cash.