- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
Latest Technology_Internet Items
The Washington Times plans to launch later this month a new design for its Web site that aims to make it easier for its millions of readers to consume, share, customize and engage its award-winning news and opinion content on whatever device they want.
Barcelona has signed a sponsorship deal with Intel, whose logo may never be seen despite being on the jerseys of the Spanish league champions.
Marcin Gortat's tip-slam in the first quarter rocked Atlanta and helped to extend Washington's lead early. Watch the video here.
Martell Webster is an integral part of Washington's holiday toy drive and he reminds you to bring "all them toys" to donate tomorrow night against Los Angeles at Verizon Center.
Doc Holliday isn't a big video game guy, the media found out on Thursday afternoon in Annapolis. His players? It's a little bit different.
When does Skynet become operational? NASA has unveiled a towering new humanoid robot Valkyrie that will compete in a robotics challenge put on by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) — and perhaps ultimately assist humans on future missions in space.
NASA says it is looking into a problem with a malfunctioning cooling pump on the International Space Station, but there is no immediate danger to the six crewmen on board.
Jesus Christ tops the list of the top 10 most significant figures in human history, as based on opinions circulated over Wikipedia over a span of months and as figured by a couple of computer scientists.
A Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services ward with a history of attempting to thwart electronic monitoring let the battery drain on his ankle bracelet. An hour later, a witness placed Kevon Austin near the scene of a fatal shooting.