- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Technology_Internet Items
Though he hasn't been in D.C. long, Drew Gooden says that he is assimilating into Washington's game plan and style of play. Watch more here.
Alex Ovechkin notched another goal on Wednesday night, this a power play score against the Flyers.
With his jump shot falling, John Wall has seen a positive ripple effect outward to the rest of his team. He explains it here.
Nebraska's 3rd District congressman has announced a contest for high school students in the state's vast, rural district to create a new software application for smartphone, tablet or computer devices.
Alan May & Al Koken host a special live edition of Caps Report discussing all of the trade deadline action from across the NHL.
It all started with a hit on the boards, but then several players from both the Capitals and the Flyers brawled for several minutes up in Philly.
Reports of the death of broadcast TV have been — as Mark Twain observed about reports of his own — greatly exaggerated. Over and over again.
Under pressure from gun control advocates, Facebook agreed Wednesday to delete posts from users seeking to buy or sell weapons illegally or without a background check.
Olympic gold medalist Ted Ligety talks about his Sochi experiences with Brian Mitchell in Open Mic.