- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Latest Technology_Internet Items
High wind forced NASA on Thursday to delay the launch of twin spacecraft destined for the moon, the first mission dedicated to measuring lunar gravity.
If you're on Twitter, expect to see more ads flowing through your stream of tweets in the next few months.
Muve Music, the unlimited music plan offered by prepaid cellphone company Cricket, has doubled the number of subscribers it has to 200,000 in the past two months.
It wasn't a breeze, but redesigning the air induction and exhaust systems in the 3.6L direct-injected V-6 engine helps give the 2012 Cadillac SRX the most standard power in its crossover segment.
All of Volvo Car Corporation's three cars the 11th Michelin Challenge Bibendum in Berlin achieved top results
The long anticipated and highly acclaimed Jaguar C-X16 production concept will make its global debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show on September 13.
The E.W. Scripps Co. said Thursday that it will become the first TV station group in the nation to deliver live video programming to mobile devices.
U.S. retail sales of video game hardware, software and accessories fell 21 percent in August to $649 million, according to market researcher NPD Group, partly because the popular "Madden NFL 12" released later in the month than usual.
AD EXPANSION: Twitter is expanding the number of ads shown in its messaging mix as it gets more serious about making money.