- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Technology_Internet Items
Social networking behemoth Facebook has raised $500 million from Goldman Sachs and a Russian investment firm in a deal that values the company at $50 billion, The New York Times reported.
What do you call it when you have 120,000 people and an elephant in the room?
Many iPhone customers had some explaining to do after they overslept to start the new year, due to a glitch in the gadget's alarm clock feature.
Some users of Microsoft Hotmail are starting off the new year scrambling to get back e-mails of old. A chorus of frantic users has posted complaints on Microsoft's online forum that all of their messages have disappeared.
A glimpse into the future of on-demand gaming arrives to home entertainment centers with OnLive's MicroConsole TV adapter system.
Sony Corp. has filed a patent infringement complaint against LG Electronics Inc. and its U.S. subsidiaries with the U.S. International Trade Commission, saying LG's mobile phones and modems step on proprietary technology including photo-based caller ID.
Volkswagen of America, Inc. has stepped up its reliance on HD Radio Technology by announcing that with the introduction of Model Year 2012, customers of models with the touch screen radio Premium VIII will be able to enjoy the many benefits that HD Radio Technology delivers, including crystal-clear digital sound, additional local digital channels on the FM dial, program service data, as well as the popular iTunes® Tagging feature.
The FCX Clarity is a key part of Honda's efforts to successfully develop, certify and distribute zero-emissions vehicles.
Building on the company's more than 35 years of involvement in advanced electric vehicle development, Mitsubishi Motors has unveiled its first all-electric production vehicle bound for the North American market.