- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Technology_Internet Items
Comes now a wireless inkjet printer from Hewlett-Packard that should, by rights, be vastly better than its predecessors. It is very, very good, but it falls down on a couple of points.
Drivers can go green — if they have enough green.
Think of it as one more reason not to write checks.
General Motors Co. said Tuesday its Chevrolet Volt electric car will cost $41,000 when it goes on sale in November.
Business software and services provider Compuware Corp. said Tuesday it will partner with a subsidiary of India's Nelco Ltd. to help manage the software applications of that company's customers.
Two Russian cosmonauts on Tuesday completed a nearly 7-hour-long spacewalk to replace a video camera and improve cable connections to the orbiting laboratory's newest module.
You won't be able to ask Jeeves, the butler that made the search engine now known as Ask.com famous in the late '90s. But in a bid to engage more users, Ask is returning to its question-and-answer roots by tapping its users and the Web.
Apple Inc. unveiled the latest update to its line of desktop computers Tuesday, promising faster speeds and offering the option of multi-touch controls similar to those used on the iPhone.
Google Inc. is gearing up to sell its e-mail and other Web-hosted applications to a wider range of government agencies after winning a prized security clearance.