- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
Latest Technology_Internet Items
Federal regulators are seeking more information about Google's proposed purchase of digital advertising company Admeld.
Like a poodle on a leash, a tiny asteroid runs ahead of Earth on the planet's yearlong strolls around the sun, scientists report.
A new Nielsen survey finds that in the battle between screens, Netflix users are opting for TVs and Hulu users are siding with computers.
Viewsonic's new tablet has a unique solution for consumers who are still clinging to Microsoft's Windows, even as Google's Android operating system gains traction: It offers both.
LG Electronics, a top global manufacturer of mobile phones and flat-screen TVs, said second-quarter net profit plunged as sales declined and its mobile phone business remained in the red.
It may be broiling hot outside, but the thoughts of many of our nation's youth are on the beginning of college in a few weeks. Off to the halls of academe they will go, clutching something I couldn't have imagined in my Pleistocene Era college career: A portable computer.
Are people really cancelling cable to watch TV and movies from the Internet instead?
Federal regulators are seeking more information about Internet search leader Google's proposed purchase of digital advertising company Admeld.
The federal government has put Google, Microsoft, Apple and other technology companies on notice: Give consumers a way prevent advertisers from tracking their movements across the Web _ or face regulation.