- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
Latest Technology_Internet Items
As the publishing industry wrapped up four days of digital talk at its annual national convention, Amazon.com's Kindle was seen as the clear, if not dominant, player in the growing e-market; Barnes & Noble's Nook was considered a pleasant surprise and Apple's iPad an underachiever.
Google Inc. launched its bid to dominate a world where the smartphone has replaced the wallet as the container for credit cards, coupons and receipts.
As Ford's fuel-efficient vehicles gain momentum in California and could spread nationwide, company researchers are showcasing what could be next - intelligent vehicles that wirelessly talk to each other to reduce crashes and the billions of gallons of gas wasted in congestion each year.
Tesla Motors launched the Design Studio, a tool that allows consumers to customize, view and share their own Tesla electric vehicles on the web, on their smartphones and iPads, and at Tesla stores. Using HTML 5 for cross-platform compatibility, the Design Studio makes the buying experience flexible, engaging and interactive. It is located on Tesla's website at http://www.teslamotors.com/roadster/design.
With a stunning design, roomy interior, class-leading fuel efficiency and a starting price of $26,500, the 2011 Kia Optima Hybrid - Kia Motors America's first hybrid vehicle in the U.S. - will attract those looking for a stylish and well-appointed sedan that does not sacrifice style, comfort, performance or value for fuel efficiency.
A group of researchers claim they've found the most distant explosion ever detected, a pulse of high energy radiation sent by a disintegrating star near the very edge of the observable universe.
Americans are moving more and more of our personal data onto the Internet. We send and save emails through Hotmail and Gmail. We share photos with Flickr and post videos on YouTube. We set up everything from our calendars to video rentals so they can be managed remotely from our cellphones and multiple computers.
Google Inc. is trying to nudge consumers and merchants into a world where the smartphone has replaced the wallet as the container for credit cards, coupons and receipts.
A group of researchers say they have found the most distant explosion ever detected, a pulse of high-energy radiation sent by a disintegrating star near the very edge of the observable universe.