- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Latest Technology_Internet Items
The Associated Press is naming former ABC News President David Westin as CEO of an independent agency that aims to generate more revenue for the AP and other media companies by licensing news content for online use.
Google's first-quarter earnings came in below analyst projections as the Internet search leader sped up hiring and increased spending other area to drive up its expenses.
U.S. retail sales of video game systems, games and accessories fell 4 percent in March as game software sales declined, according to new data from an industry group.
It's a Hyundai and it's a cutting-edge Veloster three-door coupe that delivers innovation to the compact coupe segment.
Former ABC News President David Westin will lead an agency created to help The Associated Press and other media companies generate more revenue by licensing news content for online use.
Google is helping the economy and hurting its stock. The company is hiring so many employees for projects outside its thriving search advertising business that its expenses are growing much faster than its revenue.
Discovery Communications Inc. is launching a television network for rich guys and their toys.
Last year, the popularity of Apple Inc.'s iPad hurt PC sales. This year, that trend is continuing, as new data from two market research firms indicate PC shipments declined in the first three months of 2011.
Flock, a Web browser that was designed for information-sharing as well as surfing, is being discontinued after its development team was bought up by Zynga Inc., the maker of "FarmVille" and other online games.