- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures many on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
Latest Technology_Internet Items
How can consumers — cash-strapped or otherwise — shop smarter, given the backdrop of connected devices (smart phones, tablets, Internet-enabled TVs and so on)?
MTV is naming its new digital music awards the OMAs _ and leaving the "O" up for grabs.
Debuting later this year, Porsche will unveil its second production hybrid model, the Panamera S Hybrid, adding another chapter to its Porsche Intelligent Performance development philosophy. Without sacrificing sportiness or elegance, this new Panamera model produces 380 horsepower with fuel consumption of only 6.8 L/100 km on the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC).
Apple Inc. is expected to unveil the second-generation iPad next week.
Apple shareholders have rejected a plan requiring the company to disclose a succession plan for its chief executive.
Hollywood has been bringing popular video games to the big screen for decades with less than exemplary results. But the two media realms are being brought together once more for a new partnership between the Tribeca Film Institute and the Ford Foundation's JustFilms initiative.
Japan's top telecoms company is developing a simple wristwatch-like device to monitor the well-being of the elderly, part of a growing effort to improve care of the old in a nation whose population is aging faster than anywhere else.
The launch of an Earth-observation satellite has been delayed to no earlier than Friday to give engineers time to troubleshoot a problem.
Officials at a military base in central California have delayed the launch of a rocket carrying an Earth-observation satellite.