- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
Latest Technomic Items
McDonald's can't sugarcoat its thus-far disappointing sales figures in 2013. The world's fast-food champion recently announced yet another monthly decline in sales amid growing talk in the market that diners' changing habits, shrinking profit margins and growing problems in once-promising overseas markets have tarnished the gleam of the golden arches.
The waitresses at Twin Peaks wear skimpy plaid tops that accentuate their chests. In case you didn't catch the joke, the chain's logo is an image of two pointy, snow-capped mountains. And the sports bar doesn't stop there: It promises "scenic views."
Americans talk skinny but eat fat.
Burger joints like Five Guys are some of the fastest-growing chains in the nation.
DENVER - Long before dawn breaks, Greg Brenneman is on the run, a habit that can be a bit disconcerting for his temporary houseguest.