- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Ted Bechtol
Workers will begin stringing lights Tuesday and hanging thousands of ornaments made by Washington state residents Wednesday, he said.
"Having done this for eight years, I always love seeing the ornaments. School kids make them and some of them are just really crafty," he said.