- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
Latest Ted Cruz Items
This time there likely won't be much suspense about who's in and who's out.
Former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell took a shot at Sen. Ted Cruz during a recent "Hardball" appearance on MSNBC, casting the Texas Republican as a "jerk" in the eyes of the American public.
Sen. Ted Cruz "is deeply out of step" with the American people and would face an uphill battle for president in 2016, while Sen. Rand Paul and his libertarian message may present a challenge for Democrats, White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer told reporters Friday.
Sen. Ted Cruz is not impressed with way Republicans were portrayed in HBO's latest episode of "True Blood," calling the show "misogynist[ic] and profanity-ridden."
Republican Sen. Ted Cruz on Wednesday questioned whether President Barack Obama used a federal agency to impose an economic boycott on Israel after the Federal Aviation Administration banned U.S. airline flights to Tel Aviv because of safety concerns amid fighting between Israel and Hamas.
Dr. Ben Carson won the Western Conservative Summit's annual presidential straw poll Sunday, capping a three-day extravaganza billed as the "rally on the right."
Sen. Ted Cruz says that it is "appalling" that Sen. Thad Cochran and his allies resorted to recruiting Democrats on their way to winning the GOP primary in Mississippi, saying it is "unprincipled and wrong" and that allegations of vote fraud should be investigated.
He's an upstart Republican working his plain-spoken charm in a state chock-full of tea party support, accusing his well-known establishment opponent of running from his moderate record, ignoring his constituents' wishes and supporting amnesty for illegal immigrants.
Sen. Ted Cruz said Wednesday that the Obama administration's decision to halt the deportations of illegal immigrant children has fostered an environment along the border where human traffickers are forcing little kids to cut off the fingers and ears of other children in an attempt to extort ransom from their families.