- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Ted Cruz Items
Sen. Ted Cruz wrote President Obama a thank you letter in this week's Politico magazine for the president's support behind S. 2195, which gives him the authority to deny visas to United Nations ambassadors who are known terrorists.
U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz on Thursday made just his second visit to the U.S.-Mexico border since taking office, saying Texans in the area care mostly about the same issues as residents of any other part of the state.
U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz raised nearly $890,000 in the year's first quarter - about half what poured in following his helping lead last fall's partial government shutdown.
Republican Sen. Ted Cruz says it's too early to be thinking about 2016 and that he's working right now to make sure his party regains control of the Senate this year.
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, a potential Republican presidential contender in 2016, is again visiting South Carolina.
Conservatives are using the tax filing deadline to take aim at Washington's policy and the IRS, which has been steeped in scandal for nearly a year because of allegations it targeted right-leaning groups seeking favorable tax status.
Just about everyone thinking about running for president is kicking it into gear now, slowpokes included.
Sen. Ted Cruz said Attorney General Eric Holder ought to be impeached if he doesn't take tough action against former IRS official Lois Lerner, who's been tied to the agency's targeting-of-tea-partyers scandal.
Some of the top names in the speculation over the GOP's presidential nomination battle will converge on New Hampshire on Saturday for the inaugural "Freedom Summit," an event that locals say confirms that the 2016 primary season has already begun in this critical state.