- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Ted Cruz Items
Former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell took a shot at Sen. Ted Cruz during a recent "Hardball" appearance on MSNBC, casting the Texas Republican as a "jerk" in the eyes of the American public.
Sen. Ted Cruz "is deeply out of step" with the American people and would face an uphill battle for president in 2016, while Sen. Rand Paul and his libertarian message may present a challenge for Democrats, White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer told reporters Friday.
Sen. Ted Cruz is not impressed with way Republicans were portrayed in HBO's latest episode of "True Blood," calling the show "misogynist[ic] and profanity-ridden."
Republican Sen. Ted Cruz on Wednesday questioned whether President Barack Obama used a federal agency to impose an economic boycott on Israel after the Federal Aviation Administration banned U.S. airline flights to Tel Aviv because of safety concerns amid fighting between Israel and Hamas.
Dr. Ben Carson won the Western Conservative Summit's annual presidential straw poll Sunday, capping a three-day extravaganza billed as the "rally on the right."
Sen. Ted Cruz says that it is "appalling" that Sen. Thad Cochran and his allies resorted to recruiting Democrats on their way to winning the GOP primary in Mississippi, saying it is "unprincipled and wrong" and that allegations of vote fraud should be investigated.
He's an upstart Republican working his plain-spoken charm in a state chock-full of tea party support, accusing his well-known establishment opponent of running from his moderate record, ignoring his constituents' wishes and supporting amnesty for illegal immigrants.
Sen. Ted Cruz said Wednesday that the Obama administration's decision to halt the deportations of illegal immigrant children has fostered an environment along the border where human traffickers are forcing little kids to cut off the fingers and ears of other children in an attempt to extort ransom from their families.
Sen. Ted Cruz doubled down on his adherence to strict conservative principles, saying that the GOP's way to the White House is not paved with concessions and compromises to the Democrats.