- Atheists win prayer battle against California city council
- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
Latest Ted Cruz Items
Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul is brushing aside the notion — aired recently by former Sen. Bob Dole — that he and some of his GOP counterparts in the Congress are too green to be the nation's next president.
Sen. Ted Cruz wrote President Obama a thank you letter in this week's Politico magazine for the president's support behind S. 2195, which gives him the authority to deny visas to United Nations ambassadors who are known terrorists.
U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz on Thursday made just his second visit to the U.S.-Mexico border since taking office, saying Texans in the area care mostly about the same issues as residents of any other part of the state.
U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz raised nearly $890,000 in the year's first quarter - about half what poured in following his helping lead last fall's partial government shutdown.
Republican Sen. Ted Cruz says it's too early to be thinking about 2016 and that he's working right now to make sure his party regains control of the Senate this year.
Conservatives are using the tax filing deadline to take aim at Washington's policy and the IRS, which has been steeped in scandal for nearly a year because of allegations it targeted right-leaning groups seeking favorable tax status.
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, a potential Republican presidential contender in 2016, is again visiting South Carolina.
Just about everyone thinking about running for president is kicking it into gear now, slowpokes included.
Sen. Ted Cruz said Attorney General Eric Holder ought to be impeached if he doesn't take tough action against former IRS official Lois Lerner, who's been tied to the agency's targeting-of-tea-partyers scandal.