- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest Ted Cruz Items
Former Rep. Allen B. West, Florida Republican, and Sen. Ted Cruz, Texas Republican, are speaking at the D.C. March for Jobs on July 15, signifying a first for the two Tea Party favorites: headlining an event for a progressive organization. The two notable conservatives are standing with environmentalist progressives to stop immigrants "both legal and illegal from taking Americans' jobs."
U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz said Wednesday that he's placing a hold on all State Department nominations until President Obama nominates an Inspector General for the agency, calling Mr. Obama's failure to nominate an IG since taking office "unacceptable."
A Houston man was arrested Tuesday after threatening to kidnap, murder and burn U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz and his father and also "blow up" the sun if he wasn't paid a $3 million ransom, CBS Houston reported.
The chairman of a key House committee on Thursday demanded that the State Department's office of inspector general explain passages in internal documents that refer to pressure from department higher-ups to quash investigations into suspected criminal activity — including the solicitation of prostitutes, illegal drug activity and sexual assault — by U.S. diplomatic personnel overseas.
I was able to listen closely to Sen. Ted Cruz, Texas Republican, for the first time at a Princeton reunion June 1. I was impressed with Mr. Cruz as a man, a legal scholar and a passionate American on so many diverse levels — thanks to a forum devoid of liberal media filtration, manipulation, blackout and bias.
Sen. Bob Menendez suggested on MSNBC Tuesday that Sen. Ted Cruz may have "Obamaphobia."
Sen. Ted Cruz issued scathing words of criticism for Supreme Court justices who ruled Monday in favor of letting police collect DNA samples from those arrested but not convicted, absent warrants.
The Senate immigration bill cleared the Judiciary Committee on a bipartisan vote Tuesday night, ducking — for now — big fights on guns, gay rights and how broadly the legalization is drawn, and leaving the 867-page overhaul mostly unscathed by conservative attacks.
Bill Richardson, the former governor of New Mexico, had harsh words of criticism for Sen. Ted Cruz and his tough immigration views: He's not a real Hispanic.