- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Ted Cruz Items
Sen. Ted Cruz won the Republican Leadership Conference's 2014 presidential preference straw poll, cementing his status as one of the darlings of grassroots activists.
Another prominent Republican gathering, more evidence of the dueling legacies of President Ronald Reagan overhanging the party as it tries to widen its reach and avoid extending its presidential losing streak in 2016.
Sen. Ted Cruz said Saturday that the GOP can bolster its appeal by sticking to its conservative principles and embracing a bottom-up campaign model that empowers grassroots voters.
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has won the latest 2016 presidential straw poll at a conservative summit in Louisiana.
Scoffing at the issue of climate change was easy, but tea party favorite Dan Patrick also didn't miss the chance to savage the White House's purported efforts to slow it - really working the conservative crowd into a frenzy.
Although U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz isn't a candidate this election season, he remains on the minds of Republican primary voters deciding the highly charged race for lieutenant governor.
It is not often that the veterans in Congress are singled out for recognition. In these days of extreme partisanship, it is helpful to remember that patriotism is not the sole possession of either party. The greatest sign of patriotism is military service, a distinction shared by 90 members of the House of Representatives and 38 senators.
The results of Texas' primary runoff elections on Tuesday could reveal underlying trends ahead of the November general election in the nation's largest conservative state. Here are five things to watch in the Republican and Democratic runoffs:
Sen. Ted Cruz, a tea party favorite and on the short list of Republicans considering a 2016 presidential bid, railed against FBI Director James Comey's handling of the IRS investigation that targeted tea party nonprofit applicants for undue examination.