- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Ted Cruz Items
Sen. Ted Cruz just brought forward a bill that would award $5 million to anyone who could provide information that leads to the capture of a suspect in the Benghazi, Libya, terrorist attack that left four Americans dead.
Sen. Lindsey Graham introduced a bill Thursday that would ban most abortions nationwide after 20 weeks of pregnancy — putting the veteran lawmaker in the middle of a national debate over late-term abortions that has picked up speed in conservative states.
President Obama's top health official told the Senate Finance Committee on Wednesday she is responsible for the disastrous rollout of the Obamacare markets and that early enrollment numbers "are going to be very low," but ruled out delays to the law because sick Americans are relying on the reforms.
Has America become hopelessly tacky thanks to reality TV, celebrity gossip, baby daddies, tattoos and trailer parks? Someone has at last sounded a tasteful alarm about a trend that has permeated just about everything, including politics.
For decades, liberals have dreamed of a "universal health care" system in America. On Wednesday night in Dallas, President Obama used that rare phrase and told a group volunteers that, under his leadership, it has become a reality.
Tea partyers rejected the notion Wednesday that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will make inroads with the grass-roots movement after his landslide re-election win, saying the tough-talking Republican is another Northeast "RINO" and pick of a corrupt GOP establishment.
Move to the right or try to pull the GOP away from the tea party and toward the center? That is the question Gov. Chris Christie will face if he trounces his way to victory Tuesday in New Jersey's gubernatorial race and turns his attention to the prospect of a 2016 presidential bid.
Since when is fighting higher taxes and socialized medicine — or defending traditional values and fair elections "dangerous?"
The passage of a string of state "stand your ground" self-defense laws in recent years produced a partisan divide at a hearing Tuesday on Capitol Hill, with Democrats saying the laws have led to increased gun violence, often targeting minorities, while Republicans questioning the need for a hearing on the issue at all.