- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Ted Kaufman
Democratic Sens. Roland W. Burris of Illinois and Ted Kaufman of Delaware have also said they will not seek re-election, but they were both appointed short-term to fill vacancies left when President Obama and Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. were elected in 2008.
When Mr. Kaufman was appointed in 2008 by Democratic Gov. Ruth Ann Minner, Mr. Kaufman said he would hold the seat for only two years and would not run in 2010.