- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Latest Ted Leonsis Items
Wizards owner Ted Leonsis: "We did the right things in the right way; for today and with an eye out for tomorrow. I believe we have had a very successful offseason."
Free agent signings prove to Ted Leonsis that Caps management and coaches are "totally in sync" with offseason game plan.
The Capitals will not only be looking for better results in the NHL, they hope the AHL Hershey Bears can restore their success as well.
Ted Leonsis and Matt Niskanen are excited about the direction the Capitals have taken under Barry Trotz. Check it out.
Capitals owner Ted Leonsis and new defenseman Matt Niskanen shared insight on what veteran Brooks Orpik will bring to the Caps' blueline.
The Wizards didn't make a play for LeBron James. Team owner Ted Leonsis went on local radio Tuesday to explain why. However, one non-Wizard free agent reportedly piqued their interest.
As free agency begins, Ted Leonsis says his top priority is to keep the frontline together.
Unfortunately, the powers that be in Washington are still committed to wasting more money and resources for a chance to host an event that, at the very least, will make nearly all of your lives miserable for an entire summer, or, at the very worst, send governments into economic tailspins and leave broken dreams in its wake.
New Capitals general manager Brian MacLellan believes that while the Caps have drafted well, player development 'has gone sideways' in recent years.