- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Ted Nugent Items
Ted Nugent called the mayor of Longview, Texas, a racist after the city paid $16,250 to keep him from being considered as a headliner for a Fourth of July concert.
The city of Longview, Texas, has paid $16,250 to end contract negotiations with controversial rocker Ted Nugent, who was being considered to headline a Fourth of July concert.
An East Texas city paid $16,250 to end contract negotiations with controversial rocker Ted Nugent, who was under consideration as the headliner for Longview's Fourth of July celebration.
Colorado gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo has enlisted the help of controversial rocker Ted Nugent to raffle off an AR-15 rifle to potential voters.
Rocker Ted Nugent, who just made media waves with a printed reference of President Obama as a "subhuman mongrel," now says he's going stop calling people names — but apparently not the name "liar."
Sen. Rand Paul said in a Twitter message that rocker-turned-activist Ted Nugent ought to apologize for making "offensive" remarks about President Obama.
Republican Attorney General Greg Abbott says Ted Nugent "rightly apologized" for degrading comments that resurfaced after welcoming the polarizing rocker to his campaign for Texas governor.
Rocker Ted Nugent issued an apology of sorts Friday for referring to President Obama as a "subhuman mongrel" in a published interview with Guns.com.
Mitt Romney rallied with Kid Rock and President George W. Bush had a fan in Alice Cooper. But a Ted Nugent encore in the Texas governor's race is growing unlikely after blowback from Republican Greg Abbott's embrace of the ultimate shock rocker.