- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Ted Nugent Items
Political analysts are resorting to dramatic terms to describe dire findings. "American voters are extraordinarily dispirited. The fights in Washington over the federal budget and the debt ceiling, coming on top of an aggravatingly slow economic recovery have produced a cauldron of discontent. If these sentiments last for the next 12 months, a large number of incumbents are going to be in trouble on Election Day," declares Christopher Arterton, dean of George Washington University's Graduate School of Political Management.
Ted Nugent’s wife was arrested on Thursday after security officers at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport found a gun in her carry-on bag.
In danger of being overrun by feral hogs, Texas is enlisting the help of rock 'n' roll legend and noted hunter Ted Nugent.
Conservative rock legend and Michigan native Ted Nugent said he was devastated to learn that Detroit had filed for bankruptcy but was "not at all surprised."
It's one big baby: 844 pages of immigration reform legislation is now incubating on Capitol Hill, tended by Sen. Marco Rubio and seven other nervous parents. The so-called Gang of Eight senators who wrote the bill is assuring press, public, advocates and each other that they won't rush the bill along without fair hearings, or shroud it in mystery. Critics, though, aren't buying it.
Rebel rocking conservative Ted Nugent has some words of advice for politicos and patriots who are casting wary eyes at the United Nations' gun treaty: Don't worry about it. "As putrid and anti-American as the entire U.N. concept/agenda is we mean it. ... It is they who should be fearful," Mr. Nugent told WND.
"As Republican leaders openly scrutinize their party after a 2012 election that was disappointing for them, rank-and-file Republicans, independents and Democrats voice the same primary criticism of the GOP: it is 'too inflexible' or 'unwilling to compromise,'" says Gallup analyst Lydia Saad.
Rocking Second Amendment activist Ted Nugent's response to President Obama's State of the Union push for more gun control was simple and to the point: It's "nonsense," he said.
President Obama's State of the Union speech Tuesday was carefully staged to promote his gun-grabbing second-term agenda. Arrangements were made so TV cameras would pan to the faces of victims of gun violence in the House galleries.