- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Ted Nugent Items
Mariah Carey was so excited about President Obama's re-election that she released a new song in his honor. Beyonce popped up on Instagram with a rebuke for Mitt Romney, while Romney supporter Elisabeth Hasselbeck sent out a disappointed but conciliatory tweet urging a divided United States to become one.
Ted Nugent is a rock 'n' roll legend and conservative activist. Known throughout the world as the Motor City Madman, Uncle Ted has sold more than 40 million albums and performed well over 6,000 concerts.
The jury is not still out on whether or not young Ted was uppity beyond compare. My youthful energy level was measured in ballistic Richter-scale increments. The term "whirling dervish" was invented in an attempt to explain my indefatigable life's velocity.
Al Gore missed the Democratic National Convention, prompting murmurs that the former vice president has been irked at the White House for one reason or another.
Tribe Nuge pulled into the little clearing on the banks of the mighty Tittabawassee River in the spectacular wilds of northern Michigan. Our 1958 Ford station wagon was loaded down with all the basic camping gear and archery equipment.
The drummer for rocker Ted Nugent has pleaded not guilty to operating under the influence of intoxicants, driving to endanger, theft and assault following a joyride in a golf cart after a concert in Maine.
A drummer for classic rocker Ted Nugent faces several charges after police in Bangor, Maine, say he was seen driving drunk in a golf cart stolen from a concert venue.
Tens of thousands of young people will soon toss their graduation caps into the air and begin their pursuit of their own unique American Dream. That's cause for grand celebration.
Ted Nugent said he was insulted by the cancellation of his planned concert at an Army post over his comments about President Barack Obama.