- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Ted Pile
"We're not only pleased with the outcome of this case but convinced it reflects the factual evidence presented to the jury," Alpha spokesman Ted Pile told The Wall Street Journal ( http://on.wsj.com/1jS3AbE).
Ted Pile, spokesman for Alpha, said the company would have lowered the mountain beneath the airport's existing site, creating enough flat land to extend the 2,200-foot runway to 5,700 feet.