- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Ted Roof
With apologies to Florida State, the question must be asked: Can anyone out there play defense?
About 500 pounds.
Bill O'Brien calls it an honor to follow the late Joe Paterno as Penn State's next head coach.
New Penn State coach Bill O'Brien is turning his defense over to a veteran, well-traveled assistant with a national title on his resume.
Buffalo Bills receivers coach Stan Hixon is returning to college to become the lead assistant under new Penn State coach Bill O'Brien.
Defensive coordinator Ted Roof is leaving Central Florida after a month to take over the same position at Penn State under new coach Bill O'Brien, a person familiar with the hiring said.
Auburn's Nick Fairley had his NFL-ready skills and penchant for drawing ire on display during the BCS championship game. The Lombardi Award-winning defensive tackle was disruptive and downright unblockable at times.
It's almost unheard of _ a quarterback cranking out a string of 13 straight games with never an off day. But Auburn's Cam Newton spent the 2010 season redefining what's possible at that position.
The television cameras were out to shoot the early part of an Oregon practice as the second-ranked Ducks prepared for the BCS championship game against No. 1 Auburn.
Craig Stevens and Josh Bynes rarely leave the field when the No. 22 Auburn Tigers are playing.
"With the way the rules have changed and the evolution of the spread offense and all those things, not too much shocks me," Georgia Tech defensive coordinator Ted Roof said. "I pretty much can roll with it. As long as we win, I'm good."
He said he would use multiple looks up front.