- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Ted Washington
Authorities have retrieved the body of a missing Itta Bena man from a car submerged Tuesday in the Sunflower River between Moorhead and Indianola.
An Itta Bena man has been arrested on charges in what authorities say was a fatal hit-and-run accident.
"These people won't let that happen," said Mr. Washington, who has since moved away but happened to be back visiting his childhood home where his mother still lives when police arrived on the scene. "When I see stuff like this, it makes me think they are losing."