- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
Latest Teddy Pendergrass Items
Bernie Wilson, a baritone member of the rhythm and blues group that produced the 1972 hit "If You Don't Know Me by Now," has died.
The son and second wife of Teddy Pendergrass are locked in a battle over the late R&B singer's estate.
A man has been sentenced to prison after drunkenly breaking into a famous Philadelphia recording company's headquarters and starting a fire.
A man has admitted setting fire to the offices of Philadelphia International Records, though his attorney says he was too drunk to remember doing it.
California's attorney general is seeking to halt the sale of one company's electronic cigarettes in the state, saying they contain dangerous chemicals and are being marketed to children.