- Sen. Rob Portman: Math is on GOP’s side to win Senate this fall
- Four-time deportee arrested for molesting 9-year-old Texas girl
- Private investigators turn to drones to catch marital cheaters, insurance liars
- Sleep issues can accelerate Alzheimer’s, while mental exercises can delay it, study shows
- IPad metal — nickel — faulted for causing allergic rashes
- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup to pay $7B to settle subprime mortgage case
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Tegshsuren Enkhbat
The Continental Class Championships, which wrapped up last week in Arlington, featured a couple of players punching well above their weight.
Enkhbat, who told Chess Life Online's Jamaal Abdul-Alim after the event that he was "lucky" in some of his games, made his own luck in dealing Kudrin his only loss in Arlington.