- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Televisa
Televisa,. Is a Mexican multimedia conglomerate, the largest media company in the Spanish-speaking world. It is a major international entertainment business, with much of its programming airing in the United States on Univision, with which it has an exclusive contract. Currently, Televisa is the second largest media company in Latin America, after Brazilian Organizações Globo. Its main competition is TV Azteca, which has been growing in popularity in recent years. - Source: Wikipedia
Mexican regulators declared the country's main television network and Carlos Slim's telecom company as "preponderant" market players on Friday, part of an effort by the government to promote competitiveness in the telecommunications sector.
The owners of the 18 Mexican first-division soccer clubs voted Monday to bar one person or one company from owning more than one team.