- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Televisa
Televisa,. Is a Mexican multimedia conglomerate, the largest media company in the Spanish-speaking world. It is a major international entertainment business, with much of its programming airing in the United States on Univision, with which it has an exclusive contract. Currently, Televisa is the second largest media company in Latin America, after Brazilian Organizações Globo. Its main competition is TV Azteca, which has been growing in popularity in recent years. - Source: Wikipedia
Mexican regulators declared the country's main television network and Carlos Slim's telecom company as "preponderant" market players on Friday, part of an effort by the government to promote competitiveness in the telecommunications sector.
The owners of the 18 Mexican first-division soccer clubs voted Monday to bar one person or one company from owning more than one team.