- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
Topic - Television Critics Association
The Television Critics Association (or TCA) is a group of approximately 200 United States and Canadian journalists and columnists who cover television programming. They meet in the Los Angeles area twice a year, in January and July, in conferences known as Winter and Summer Press Tours. - Source: Wikipedia
It's the moment before the moment of truth. The new fall series are in the wings, just days or weeks from bursting into view and discovering their fate.
Fox says Mariah Carey is joining "American Idol" as a new judge.
Who will replace Steve Carell on "The Office" and can the comedy stay afloat without its star? What does the departure of Skeet Ulrich mean for "Law & Order: Los Angeles"? Can NBC take advantage of its phenomenal football ratings to develop some new hits?
Respected character actor Steve Buscemi says it's only in his "wildest" dreams that he saw himself as a leading man.