- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Television Critics Association
The Television Critics Association (or TCA) is a group of approximately 200 United States and Canadian journalists and columnists who cover television programming. They meet in the Los Angeles area twice a year, in January and July, in conferences known as Winter and Summer Press Tours. - Source: Wikipedia
It's the moment before the moment of truth. The new fall series are in the wings, just days or weeks from bursting into view and discovering their fate.
Fox says Mariah Carey is joining "American Idol" as a new judge.
Who will replace Steve Carell on "The Office" and can the comedy stay afloat without its star? What does the departure of Skeet Ulrich mean for "Law & Order: Los Angeles"? Can NBC take advantage of its phenomenal football ratings to develop some new hits?
Respected character actor Steve Buscemi says it's only in his "wildest" dreams that he saw himself as a leading man.