- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Television Critics Association
The Television Critics Association (or TCA) is a group of approximately 200 United States and Canadian journalists and columnists who cover television programming. They meet in the Los Angeles area twice a year, in January and July, in conferences known as Winter and Summer Press Tours. - Source: Wikipedia
It's the moment before the moment of truth. The new fall series are in the wings, just days or weeks from bursting into view and discovering their fate.
Fox says Mariah Carey is joining "American Idol" as a new judge.
Who will replace Steve Carell on "The Office" and can the comedy stay afloat without its star? What does the departure of Skeet Ulrich mean for "Law & Order: Los Angeles"? Can NBC take advantage of its phenomenal football ratings to develop some new hits?
Respected character actor Steve Buscemi says it's only in his "wildest" dreams that he saw himself as a leading man.