- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Television Items
Just because a film isn't finished doesn't mean it can't get buzz at Sundance.
More than four years after crushing debt and plunging advertising sales forced it to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, Tribune Co. has emerged with a new television-focused board and over $1 billion in new financing.
Tom Hooper, the director of intimate character studies like the Oscar-winning "The King's Speech," the HBO miniseries "John Adams" and the TV drama "Longford," would not seem the sort of chap likely to make a sprawling adaptation of a beloved Broadway musical.
Chris Offutt doesn't have HBO, so he's going to head over to a neighbor's house Sunday night to watch "Treme." It just might be his last chance to see his name in a television show credit roll and, to be honest, he's OK with that.
Ikea is being criticized for deleting images of women from the Saudi version of its furniture catalog, a move the company says it regrets.
At first glance, the television industry is in the grip of female empowerment so strong that men seem relegated to an afterthought.
Syria's prime minister began planning his break from the regime two months ago when Bashar Assad offered him the post and an ultimatum: Take the job or die.
F.P. Santangelo is the fourth MASN analyst to dissect the Washington Nationals' ups and downs alongside Bob Carpenter. Arguably, he is the best — and the biggest jabberwocky.
"The Vampire Diaries" has already sucked up five trophies at the Teen Choice Awards.